What is the best squash backpacks? Well, we hope to answer that question for you in this blog post! We will go over a few considerations when it comes to choosing a great squash backpack and then give reviews of our favorite ones. If you are new to playing squash or if you have been playing for years, there may be something here for you. Let’s get started!
Here are three factors to keep in mind when selecting your squash backpacks or bags so that you’ll end up with a perfect one.
Purpose for Use
Backpacks: These bags are perfect for taking with the bare minimum, whether you’re traveling light or as a child. They also make a great companion to squash court players because squash backpacks have enough space to carry racquets and any other accessories.
Squash Bags: There are a variety of squash bags with 6-12 rackets, depending on how many you want to carry. Competition players opt for the larger bags with shoes and towels for quick changes as necessary.
Size of Bag
Knowing what size squash bag you want is the most important thing when buying one. They come in a wide range, from simple backpacks that hold fewer rackets to huge ones that hold up to 12.
When deciding which squash bag to purchase, looking for a durable one is the best way to go.
The Top 7 Best Squash Backpacks
|Top||HEAD Racquetball Backpack - Racket Bag w/Multiple Compartments & Adjustable Shoulder Straps||Prime||1 year manufacturer warranty||Check Amazon|
|Top||Python Racquetball Squash Galaxy Deluxe Backpack Squash Bag (Ultimate Value)||Prime||N/A||Check Amazon|
|Top||ACOSEN Tennis Bag Tennis Backpack - Large Tennis Bags for Women and Men to Hold Tennis Racket,Pickleball Paddles, Badminton Racquet, Squash Racquet,Balls and Other Accessories (Gray)||Prime||N/A||Check Amazon|
|Top||Dunlop Sports PSA Squash Backpack, Black/Blue||Prime||1 year manufacturer||Check Amazon|
|Top||Dunlop CX Club Tennis/Squash Backpack, Navy||Prime||1 year manufacturer||Check Amazon|
|Top||SW SOWLAND Tennis Backpack Racquetball Bag Separate Ventilated Shoe Compartment with 2-3 Rackets Holder Equipment Bag for Tennis,Racquetball,Badminton Blue||Prime||N/A||Check Amazon|
|Top||LISH Game Point Tennis Backpack w/Shoe Compartment - Racket Holder Equipment Bag for Tennis, Racquetball, Squash (Blue)||Prime||N/A||Check Amazon|
- HEAD has constantly been a company that consistently endeavors to bring athletic equipment into the modern era. With decades of experience and an applied detail to all racquet sports, HEAD offers only the best in racquet equipment on the market.
- The racquet compartment has room for up to two rackets and features auto-stop zippers for added protection.
- Each racquet bag has a large main compartment with an accessory pocket, shoe compartment, and glove cord.
- Some well-designed backpacks are tough to find at an affordable price.
- This backpack has two compartments to carry two racquets comfortably.
- The backpack has two medium size pockets for shoes and accessories.
- The pack includes four pockets: ball pocket, eyeguard pocket, accessory pocket and water bottle holder.
- ACOSEN bag’s five pockets help to keep you organized and your rackets safe.
- 1 large compartment to hold clothes, shoes, sweatshirt, towel and grips. 1 more compartment dedicated for racquets that can comfortably fit 2-3.
- There is a zippered pocket perfect for snacks, phone, wallet, keys or similar mundane items. There is also a deep ball pocket to store several balls. One hidden pocket on the backpack’s back side for your more important items.
- This backpack features a large main compartment made of durable and lightweight materials.
- The backpacks are simple and comfortable, which is perfect for casual players.
- This backpack is large enough to carry your essential squash gears. The size of bag is (cm): 49x38x25
- Keeps your 1-2 racquets, as well as any other on-court accessories.
- The backpack features two side pockets for water bottles or sport balls.
- With ergonomic design and padded back and straps, this backpack will be comfortable for hours of use.
- The main compartment of this squash backpack can carry three rackets, while the entire bag is made from durable material to withstand rigorous game schedules.
- A small zippered pocket for accessories and valuables.
- A large main compartment where your clothes can fit.
- A thick pad on the back of the racket bag helps prevent against any damage to your carry-on, and it gives you added comfort by not rubbing against your body.
- A dedicated racket compartment in the backpack is designed to protect your rackets and holds up to two or three spikes of various sizes comfortably.
- The single zipper in the racket compartment makes it easier to take out.
- It has a separate shoe compartment so that smelly, dirty shoes are completely isolated from the clean equipment.
- This backpack features a mesh breathing hole at the bottom to combat sweat and prevent items from getting too damp.
- In order to create a safer play environment, each LISH Court Bag is made from 600 denier polyester.
- The colorways and textures of this bag make it the one you’ll want to carry.
- A dedicated racket compartment can hold 1 to 2 rackets at a time, and keep them protected from bumps.
- Our squash backpack offers a zip closure to keep everything secure while you’re on the move. Fits rackets up to 11.5″ in width.
- Padded shoulder straps make the bag easy to carry, and a quick-grab handle on the side allows you to grab your bag in a hurry.