If you have ever played squash, you know how much it impacts your feet and ankles. Squash is a demanding sport that requires quick side-to-side movements from the feet. It also requires fast jumps which can be hard on the feet and ankles if they are not supported properly. This is why we have created this list of the best women’s squash shoes under $200!
Best Women Squash Shoes Under $200
|ASICS - Womens Court Control Ff Shoes, Size: 7.5 M US, Color: Mako Blue/White||Prime||Check Amazon|
|Salming Women's Hawk Shoes Turquoise/Limoges Blue 7.5||Prime||Check Amazon|
|Salming Women's Viper 5 Squash Indoor Court Sports Shoes, White/Gold, 8.5||Prime||Check Amazon|
|Salming Hawk Women's Shoe (White/Navy) (9.5)||Prime||Check Amazon|
|Babolat Shadow Spirit Women's Court Shoes, Tennis/Badminton/Racquetball/Squash, Flash Yellow/Fluo Orange (Size 10 US)||Prime||Check Amazon|
- If you like Asics shoes and want a court shoe, the Court Control FF is for you. This performance indoor court shoe delivers exceptional stability and comfort while also looking great!
- FlyteFoam cushioning and other features make the Court Control FF one of the best women squash shoes available on a budget.
- The Trusstic System Technology on the shoe’s midfoot provides increased support for stability while a seamless PU upper increases durability.
- As you step through each shot, the Rearfoot GEL Technology provides cushioning so you can keep playing for as long as possible.
- This shoe is excellent for badminton, pickleball and squash as the round outsole construction adds to its great performance.
- Hexagrip pattern and durable rubber compound best suited for use on all surfaces make these shoes some of the best around.
- An energy providing stability with an impeccable grip, the Hawk is a all-terrain shoe for women.
- The ExoSkeleton inner cage of the shoe enhances support.
- The HexaGrip outsole with two LMSplus 8°areas provide stability in all directions.
- The upper of this shoe is constructed with an extra-large mesh design that provides breathability.
- The Salming Viper 5 is for players that love fast paced games with a low profile.
- The brand’s new upper features ViperSkin, which provides superior comfort and support.
- This court indoor shoes is perfect for Squash, Pickleball, Badminton and Racquetball.
- The Hawk women’s shoe features a low-profile design, stability, and an excellent grip.
- The ExoSkeleton in the shoe delivers excellent support to your feet.
- The new recoil ERF, with its softfoam for comfort and energy return in every step.
- For experienced players who need a low profile shoe, the Babolat Shadow Spirit shoes are designed to offer maximum support with optimum playability.
- This shoe is designed specifically for women. It is equipped with a flexible upper as well as tongued and breathable lining to keep you cool on the court.
- A Michelin sole provides three-dimensional grip that adapts to the multi-directional movements of squash.
- The shoe is engineered to provide comfort and breathability.