Squash is a very competitive sport. Players are always looking for the best equipment and gear to give them an edge on their opponents. One of the most important pieces of squash equipment in a player’s backpack. These squash backpacks not only carry all of your gear, but they also protect it from damage while you’re traveling to and from games and tournaments. It can be difficult to find the right one because there are so many different brands with lots of options, but we’ve narrowed it down for you!
Below are our top 7 favorite squash backpacks under $100 that we think will make life easier on any competitor out there:
- Acosen tennis backpacks have 5 pockets to hold all your tennis necessities and gear to keep organized, which is convenient for you to carry and keep your tennis rackets safe.
- This tennis backpack is made of high-quality materials and is lightweight but sturdy.
- It is made simple and comfortable, this professional tennis bag is great for men or women and is comfortable to carry with adjustable shoulder straps.
- This portable backpack can be used for many outdoor activities, such as pickleball bags, racquet bag or squash racquet bag.
- A special compartment on the side of this backpack holds your rackets, so that they aren’t in danger from other items, and can comfortably hold between 2-3.
- The thickened sponge layer protects your squash racquet from extreme temperatures.
- Some small pockets on the front zipper pocket hold useful items like keys, which makes it easier to find them.
- Adjustable, padded shoulder straps provide superb cushioning and comfort. There is an elastic water bottle pocket that allows you to store your drink close by.
- The bag has room for up to three rackets inside the main compartment.
- This backpack is made of durable materials to withstand the toughest game schedules.
- A small auxiliary compartment for carrying an item that is easy to lose such as a wallet.
- The mesh drop pocket on the front of the backpack provides convenient storage.
- Youth-specific straps make it easier to carry and distribute weight.
- Side mesh drink pockets. Comfortable, foam back panel with reflective piping for safety.
- This lightweight Tennis Backpack is perfect for amateurs, but also strong enough to support the heaviest bags. The 600 denier polyester not only guarantees quality and strength, but also requires minimal effort to carry around weighing in at just 9 ounces.
- Breathable back and adjustable padded shoulder straps for all-day comfort. A convenient quick-grab handle on the side allows you to easily grab your bag if in a hurry.
- The best backpacks for storing squash equipment are those that keep everything separate and organized, without a cluttered mess. These bags provide you with ample storage space so you can easily pack your clothes, towel, balls, grip tape etc.
- This backpack is perfect for kids of all ages as well as teens and adults.
- ACOSEN tennis backpacks come with 5 pockets to hold all your gear. This is convenient for storing and transporting a set of rackets safely, and the pockets are great for keeping everything else organized.
- A dedication racket compartment can protect and hold 2-3 racquets or other tennis accessories comfortably.
- This lightweight tennis backpack is made of durable materials that are both quality and affordable.
- If you are in the market for a great squash backpack at an amazing price, look no farther.
- This backpack is designed with two sizable compartments and a ventilated garment compartment. This provides enough space to carry two racquets comfortably.
- The bag has four small pockets, including a ball pocket, eyeguard pocket, accessory pocket and a water bottle holder.