Junior squash shoes are great for children who want to play the game of squash. They offer a similar feel to adult squash shoes, but they come in smaller sizes and colors. These junior squash shoes are also less expensive than their adult counterparts, so if you’re on a budget these may be the best option for you!
Best Junior Squash Shoes Under $200
In this blog post, we have compiled a list of different types of squash shoes that are popular among juniors and offer great performance at an affordable price!
- A shoe with the RollBar technology increased radius on the outer sole facilitates rolling the foot inwards and toe push off which makes reaching for that stop ball or covering a shot much easier.
- Fast lateral stops place the foot at risk of being turned outward, which can lead to injury.
- The exo-skeleton design prevents the foot from moving too much from side to side and reduces pressure at the main joints. It is important that the feet are stable both front and back, preventing friction in the soft parts of your foot sole especially underneath your forefoot.
- If you’re looking for the most affordable Salming junior court shoe, then the Adder might be just what you’re looking for.
- The latest technology gives this shoe maximum speed and comfort. It is also compatible with all other racquet sports.
- The lightweight EVA compound in the midsole reduces impact forces and C35 compound design to further reduce these.
- For players of all levels, the Mizuno Unisex-Child Cyclone Junior Indoor Court Shoe is a surprisingly affordable choice with features and benefits for all-around competition on any surface.
- The shoe provides immense stability and a balance of comfort and responsiveness.
- The midsole of this shoe is constructed of lightweight EVA foam.
- High stability is provided by a unique layering pattern of synthetic overlays.
- Prince T22 tennis shoe design is based on the classic T10, but with improved ventilation.
- Its TPU toe cap provides abrasion protection, and its Shock Eraser midsole absorbs impact.
- This shoe is made with 100% leather, synthetic material and mesh
- These junior squash shoes are made with a very durable rubber compound that has a HexaGrip pattern, which promotes grip on all surfaces.
- This shoe provides an optimal fit and comfort by stabilizing the heel with our Ergo Heel Cup.
- The Rollbar technology helps when reaching for balls on the court, or making difficult shots in floorball.
- This shoe offers a responsive stride and close-to-court feel, while providing durability and comfort.
- The game’s youngest players can now benefit from the same premier performance and confidence that its top-level competitors have always had with this updated shoe.
- Protection against wear is an important consideration when picking out the best pair of Squash shoes. The PGUARD toe protector will provide a comfortable and secure fit every time you wear it.
- The Trusstic System technology provides stability in the forefoot which is essential for side-to-side shuffling and provides support without excess material. The mesh vents throughout the shoe keeps the foot cool and comfortable regardless of how long you are playing squash.
- For hard courts, the ASICS Kids Gel-Game 7 GS shoe offers durable and grippy options.
- The rubber soles are slip-resistant and durable, so they won’t lose grip on a smooth marble floor.
- Soft fabrics offer a snug, sock-like fit and won’t cause discomfort or blisters while you play.
- The shoes include an air cushion sole that is designed to give your feet more support and shock absorption.